What We Do
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Sunderland has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
How We Help
Alcohol Rehab Sunderland provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. Our aim is to give individual focused care that back-ups recuperation and eventually assists people to accomplish long lasting restraint from medications and alcohol.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
You can call Alcohol Rehab Sunderland's Addiction on 0800 246 1509 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.